LED (light-emitting diodes) lighting is the future.
L.E.D or ‘Light Emitting Diode’ Lighting, is now one of the most popular types of lighting system on the market; energy efficient, clean crisp light, with decorative fittings and lower maintenance, all mean LED is fast becoming the system of choice for both domestic and commercial lighting solutions.
Recent advances in technology and a larger range of manufacturers and suppliers has led to a reduction in cost of this energy efficient product bringing it well within the range of most budgets.
What are the benefits of LED Lighting?
- LED’s can convert up to 80% of the energy they consume into light, the resulting savings on your electricity bills will mean the installation will pay for itself.
- LED lights can last up to 50 times longer than incandescent lighting and about 2 to 5 times longer than fluorescent lighting, which in turn leads higher efficiency.
- You also have no bulb-replacement to worry about, no ladders, no ongoing disposal of your old fluorescent bulbs (LED’s contain no hazardous solids, liquids or gases, which can be harmful to the environment leading to Greener Energy), thus reducing maintenance costs and more savings.
- LED lighting is directional, allowing you to focus light in ways that are most effective in homes and commercial settings.
- LED Lighting also offers convenient features such as dimming and automatic daylight shut-off and motion sensors that only come on instantly when someone enters, leaves or moves in the office or home.
For any emergency – Call 07956 389 283 – Solutions to every Electrical Problem!
- We follow the latest BS7671 regulations.
- We will certify all new electrical appliances.
- All work meets Part P legal requirements.
- (NICEIC) We are a National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting member.
- We issue landlord and private electriacl safety certificates.
- City & Guilds qualified (up to 18th Edition)
- All our Electricians are DBS checked
We provide a prompt and professional electrical services across the Coydon, South London & Surrey. For your peace of mind, Heritage Electrical are members of (NICEIC) National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting
We offer reliable Electrician services & repairs in the following areas:
Croydon, South Croydon, Dulwich, Woldingham, Godstone, Purley, Sanderstead, Oxted, Warlingham, Redhill, Reigate, Sevenoaks, Nutfield, Caterham, Gatwick, Bromley & Beckenham, South London and all surrounding areas.
Are you looking for a domestic, residential Electrician?
Heritage Electrical – your local, dependable residential electrician!
We carry out a wide range of electrical installations for domestic, commercial and industrial clients. All work undertaken is guaranteed to be of the highest standard.
From repairs to modern lighting fixtures – we cover it all.
Exterior lighting can create a whole new look to your home at night, but can also provide you with additional security. New interior lights can create a whole new atmosphere within your home.
Fault finding, diagnosis, maintenance, repair and upgrades.
So you can enjoy the comfort of a safe and reliable home for you and your family.
When handling an electrical emergency service, it’s critical you call for a response by a licensed and professional electrician.
The fuse board is the nerve centre of your electrical system.
Many properties are still running old and outdated fuse boards, and we recommended your fuseboard is upgraded to match the 18th edition regulations using a new RCD Fuseboard. If you’ve got an old fuseboard / consumer unit then its likely your home isn’t safely prepared for almost all your electrical items in your home. Here at Heritage Electrical we can ensure your fusebox system is up to date.
Over 28 years of experience delivering electrical services to the commercial industry.
We deliver peace of mind that the job will be completed safely and on schedule, at times to suit your business, by fully qualified, professional and reliable electricians.